Thursday, October 2, 2008

Oh the joys of college!

So here's an update for life at Utah State.. Story # 1: one night Emily and I are just sitting around studying and we see this HUGE bug on the blinds.. it was massive, i was pretty sure it was going to eat me. But i handled it don't worry! So yesterday a relative of this lovely creature comes to visit.. AHHHH pretty sick of the nasty foreign bugs showing up in my room! It's not like i don't vacuum once a week!! Here's a picture of the little fella.. 


Story # 2: The other night we went to the Yellowcard concert at Utah State.. I wasn't there for Yellowcard though. Jason Reeves came and sang, and I love his music! He did really well, but the meanie pants didn't come say hi to all of us who were his fans. Come on now Jason! The other opening guy is named John Allred, and he was amazing as well! Here's a picture of me and him, and of Nicole, me, and Madison! 


1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Yay for college huh! Dude there are HUGE spiders all over Mystique too.. we always have to shake out our costumes before putting them on. GROSS. I am glad you got to see your lover Jason! And I am glad I go to see your for lat least like two seconds after my play! Hope you are doin great! Love you dearest!