Saturday, July 19, 2008

THE DARK KNIGHT/ BATMOBILE

Here are our Batman shirts... we went to The Dark Knight last night, and LOVED IT! We were the only people cool enough to wear Batman shirts.

This is the "BATMOBILE" aka Jordan's new car... he LOVES this car! I named it the Batmobile for him.. I love driving this car too!

This is me detesting the stick shift.. I was kinda scared to drive the "BATMOBILE" because it's a little bit nicer than the truck I learned to drive stick in.

Once I started driving I couldn't help but smile! It's too much fun to drive!! And easy to speed in may I add, this thing goes fast! :]

Jordan enjoyed his ride--partly because he taught me how to drive it, and MOSTLY because it's his beautiful car! :]





Here is a video of me driving... yes, I do peel out, but Jordan enjoyed it haha.

1 comment:

Bilary said...

You guys are hilarious! Just make sure there are no more outrageous tickets!

Your shirts are great! I love them, and I heard the movie was good too. Bill and I will have to go see it.