Monday, July 21, 2008

Logan Temple Pictures.. and BOOKS!







My friend Lyndsay and I went to Logan today to look at my apartment and decided to go take some pictures of the temple while we were down there. I LOVE the Logan temple. Living right by it last year was awesome, and I can't wait to be back in the town where it is! 


Here is a straight on shot of it... such a beautiful place! 


This is kinda a fun abstract angle I decided to try... 


This is my favorite one that I took... I love the trees and stuff!! 

So as far as books go, I ordered my books for school this year and they were a little pricy!! But my dad is great and is helping me pay for them, since I don't have any money at the moment, because I never found a job this summer. Thanks Dad I love you!! :]

P.S. This blog thing is actually helping me to remember to take pictures!! YAY! :0)

1 comment:

Bilary said...

Well, you know that I am partial to the Logan temple since Bill and I were married there. I agree that it is SOOOO beautiful! You took some awesome pictures!