Friday, August 22, 2008

Logan!

I moved back to Logan yesterday! It was pretty fun.. my mom came and helped me get everything all situated before she left.. she's such a great mom! I met a few people that seem really nice that are going to be in my ward, so i'm excited for church to meet all sorts of new people! As far as my first night in Logan goes.. it didn't go too well... I was exhausted from moving and had a hard time going to sleep. Then when i was finally asleep i woke up at 3 with a horrible sinus headache and didn't fall back asleep until 4!! But luckily i'm doing alright! Hopefully I adjust to my new place quickly!


This is my new closet.. it's pretty small, but don't worry! I fit everything! :]

This is my bed :] I decided to use my quilt my grandma made for me this year and I love it! Cause it's PINK!!!! and cause she made it of course! 


Here is my printer and books and such.. I have 5 books this semester.. I think i'll be reading  A LOT!  excuse the weird underlined thing.. don't know why it's doing that!

No comments: