Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back to school/ Beautiful new picture!



So, it is now almost the end of the first week of school, and I am glad! My classes are going to be very intense! Lots of reading and projects and papers! Freshman year was a cake walk compared to this! But that's alright, because most of my classes are going to interest me. My psychological statistics teacher actually speaks English which makes me very happy.. I just may be able to do well in a math class this time---crossing my fingers!!! It's been a good first week though, and I am ready to start working hard and getting some good grades this semester!! My roommate Emily is great! We get along really well.. we went to Smith's last night for free college night and got some really good deals! 4 of us got a bunch of food and stuff for $31... not too shabby eh!? We were pretty excited!! 


My dad and Shye have tons of pretty pictures of the Savior in their house, and I have always wanted my house to be like that.. I found this beautiful picture at Deseret Book to put on my wall in my room!! It is so pretty!! I'm so excited to have started my collection of pretty pictures for my home!! :]



This is it!! Isn't it BEAUTIFUL!? 

2 comments:

simplyshye said...

Ash !!! It's Beeeeaaautifuuul ! Your dad and i are way crazy about pics from those them there stores ! If it's there and we see it - especially if dad sees it and gets THAT look --- well it will have a NEW home -- ours :-)
I'm glad your starting your collection. Can't think of too many things that are better to have in your home and to collect ! Love you - think your doing SUPER at the school thing ! Keep it up !! love you -shye

Natalie and Nathan said...

Ashley! I am so glad to hear that everything is going well for you so far with school! It sounds that you are enjoying every aspect of it. That is awesome!