Sunday, September 7, 2008

Just an update...

I haven't wrote anything on my blog for a while because I have been SO busy. School is out of control! I have tons of homework and always have other things going on as well. Work hasn't started yet, which will add to the stress of life, but i'm excited to get back into the school and work with the cute little kids. I joined three clubs on campus to get a little more involved. I'm in ASFCHD and might possibly be an officer, Aggies for Africa, and Invisible Children. The last two are awesome cause they are about Africa, which I have a huge passion for. I just love Africa. I feel for those people so much. I got a calling today.. i'm the ward choir director! I am way excited because I love church music, and it will be way fun to be the one choosing the music!! I'm excited~ Well I better go.. ward prayer is soon!!

No comments: