Saturday, September 20, 2008

GOOOO AGGIES!!!!!!!!





 I haven't done the whole blog thing in a while, so I figured I should write a little bit on here about the happenings at Utah State! 




Here is a picture of me and Jordan at the first game of the season, we played the University of Utah and got beat pretty bad... :'( Still love my school though! 


This is us letting you know that we're # 1! We played the University of Idaho today, and beat them 42--17! We were pretty dang excited! We were the only ones in the WAC to play a game today, so we are # 1 in our conference for now! :] I love my AGGIES! #1 play of the game:: Rob running 50 yards! WOOT! And the Idaho quarterback fumbling in our end zone, giving us a default touchdown! Great game! 


OH, and just an update on clubs and stuff! I am the person over service in ASFCHD, and a chairperson in Invisible Children!! Yay~ Work started this week, it has been pretty fun! I only work a few hours a day, so I can still do homework and stuff! Not too shabby! I got a 93 on my developmental psych test, 97 on my abnormal psych test, and 92 on my computer part of my stats test! so far, so good! 

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

YAY gooo Aggies! lol Im glad you got to experience that! Hopefully you will get to again sometime in your life JK! Hey how did you get that music player on? I couldn't figure out where to post it in my blog so that it would work..