Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snowboarding baby!!

I went snowboarding for the first time yesterday!! I had a blast! We got up to Beaver Mountain
and got our snowboards. The toughest part was getting to the ski lift! I fell a ton. Kinda embarrassing, but oh well! When I got off the ski lift I did a bit of a somersault.. Wes told me it looked awesome though, so that works! Another time i got of the ski lift I stayed up and randomly fell and twisted funny so it made my hip twist.. I wish I had a video camera to capture all the times I fell! Wes was the best, he was totally patient with me and taught me the basics. He encouraged me and helped me keep my confidence level up. I went up the hill 4 times, and each time I fell less. It was just a way fun experience! I was really impressed with the guys in our ward too. They were so sweet and so willing to help us out. Drew carried my snowboard for me when I was way freezing. All around I was very impressed with the guys. I would totally go snowboarding again!! I am SO sore today, but I knew that was going to happen so it isn't a big deal!! I have had a cough for like 5 days, and being in the cold turned the cough into a full blown cold. Oh well though, I am still happy that I finally tried snowboarding! :] 


Emily and Me getting ready to drive up to Beaver Mountain! 


Our sweet boards!! I loved mine!! :] 


Tired and sore from a long but fun night.. 

But we still had a blast!!!!!!! 

No comments: