Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Adventures in Salt Lake..

I went on a blind date in Salt Lake on Monday, and we took some pictures, so I figured I would post them for everyone to see :) 



Me, Ryan, and Kelsey on a sphinx in front of a Masonic temple! Ryan says that's the only real way to ride a sphinx.. 


Fish Lips in the park


Kelsey, Me, and Ryan at the park.. Ryan decided he wanted to wear my sunglasses, so I wore his haha. 

So kelsey's date Austin thought it would be funny to take fake engagement pictures.. 




2 comments:

manga-artist said...

LOL!!!! If Jay saw the 'engagement' pics and thought they were real...
Looks fun though, riding the Sphinx

Lyndsay said...

aww you look so cute in your glasses and torn jeans haha. :] I forgot what it was like to wear torn jeans. I can't wait to see you next weekend! YAY! Love you!