Friday, May 15, 2009

Life's Little Blessings...


So here is an update.. it's been a little while since I posted anything. Last weekend I got to go home and see my cousin Matt and my Aunt's Sandy and Zoe. It's always so fun to be able to see them :) I love my family. I also got to be home for Mother's Day and be with my mom, which I loved :)

I found out Tuesday that I get to be an EFY counselor for 4 weeks! I am so excited. I have been freaking out about it since it is all volunteer, so I won't be making money and I haven't found a summer job yet. I have luckily had my job at the elementary school for a few weeks. I was talking to my boss today and found out that I can work the days after memorial day too! It's not much, but any money helps. It just goes to show that when you exercise a little faith in the Lord he will take care of you in his own way :) I'm just so happy right now!! I love life :)


4 comments:

Jackie Norris said...

Congrats on being an EFY counselor, that is so awesome! I always wanted to do that but never had the chance. You'll be great!

I was looking back through you posts and I love the art work you have! I used to work at Seagull and I would get to see a lot of pictures come through...you definitely have good taste. Have you seen "Peace, Be Still" by Arnold Friberg? That's my favorite. I want to have a giant canvas of it someday.

simplyshye said...

Ashley !!! i Love to Read YoUR Blog -- yOunG LadY of Faith is whaT yOU are !

Steven and Kami Palmer said...

I loved being an EFY counselor! You will do great! Where are you doing it at? It looks like you have a cute missionary out but don't forget to keep your mind open to Craig. If nothing happens no big deal it would just be fun for you to go on a few dates! He gets back in 1 month!!!!!!!! I am glad you are doing well!
Kami

Lyndsay said...

Ashy, your blog is darling! :] I love you. I am so glad that you are happy and enjoying life! I think about you all the time! Can't wait to see you next weekend! Loves!