Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bridal Showers & such

I know this is a few weeks late and i'm kinda horrible at posting things, but I figured I would post some stuff from the bridal showers! Aubri was such a great maid of honor and threw 2 showers for me that had fun games and fabulous bath and body works prizes and food! Not many people showed up, but they were still fun :) Thanks to everyone who came!


Me & the sisters by the pretty table Aubri, Mom & Grandma put together :)


Us in our garters... we played a game where we couldn't say the words wedding, bride, or cute and if we caught someone saying any of them we got to take their garters! The one with the most at the end of the shower won the prize :) at the Logan shower my nephew Bennett was there and it was hard to not talk about how "CUTE" he was!


Me playing a game where I had to answer questions about Casey and if I got them wrong I had to chew a piece of gum... needless to say I had a HUGE wad in my mouth at the end!


WOOT WOOT! I got a question right! :)
I opened this gift from grandma and it had a beautiful white nightgown in it with these mesh panties.. I was looking at them thinking they were rather large and there was no way I was going to fit in them... Turns out they are CASEYS! hahaha

The corset I got from Lauren :) I got a lot of fun stuff from Grandma Arlene as well... at the Logan shower I got a lot of things for the kitchen... all in all the showers were GREAT! :)

We only have 8 more days til the big day!! We go through the temple in 3 days, so I went with mom, grandma , jaylen, and carly to buy garments and such.. it's getting exciting! I can't believe how quickly everything has come!!! We will be in Arizona on Monday night! Life is gonna be crazy for a while, but we are looking forward to it ! :)

No comments: