Tuesday, July 20, 2010

News!!!!! & Some wedding pics :)

I GOT IN TO MY PROGRAM AT SCHOOL :) I am so excited to be able to start my program and to become a teacher someday! I only have 3 more semesters left of school and then I am a teacher! Pretty crazy, but i'm so excited to get started! I'm actually getting excited for school to start again.. Casey can't wait either because he is going to do some online & night classes as well, so it will be great to have a study buddy :)

Being married is so fabulous :) Casey was laughing at me yesterday because I love being a wife so much! I love cooking and cleaning and doing laundry and all those fun wife things! It's still kinda crazy to think that we are married, but we are loving it so far! Casey is a great husband and I love him a lot :)

Here are some pictures... My mom took some of us the night before the wedding and then Wendy McClendon took our pictures the day of the wedding.. I also stole a few from my sister in law Chelsea ... There will be more to come once we get them :)


Our cake that my step mom Shye made!!!!!! :) LOVE IT!
Dancing with my Daddy :)
Casey & his Momma :)


The last 5 are some that Wendy took :)
Me & my Sisters in Law :) Love them all!!



The pics my momma took :)

No comments: