Sunday, November 16, 2008

Christmas/Just an update!!

My life is SO crazy! I don't ever have time to get on here and blog! I got to go home this weekend and it was so nice! I love going home :] it's so great! I brought all of my Christmas stuff back to Logan and we decorated our tree tonight! It is so pretty I just love it!! It's a bit early I know, but we aren't going to be around for much of December, so we decided to do it earlier this year so we could enjoy the pretty tree for longer in Logan! I'm getting closer to being done with this semester of school, which is definitely so nice because this semester has stressed me out WAYYY too much! i'm hoping that next semester is a little better!! It should be since I don't have a math class finally! :]


This is me and my friend Colton :]


This is our tree :] So PRETTY! 



A full view of the tree!!! 

1 comment:

simplyshye said...

Beautifulll tree miss !! Who's colton ???