Friday, November 7, 2008

Grateful # 4 & 5

So one day i'm gonna get good at this whole blogging thing and write on it every day! So here are my things I am grateful for!

#4--- A job. I just LOVE my job.. it can get stressful at times, but I love it! Who wouldn't love working with cute little 1st and 2nd graders every day? They just have this way with people, they can make anyones bad day better. They make me want to be a teacher :] they're so fun! I'm also thankful that I am able to have such a good job, so that I can eat, and take care of myself! I pretty much just love my job!!

#5--- Somewhere to live. I absolutely love where I live. It's such a convenient place to live. It's right by campus, and across the street from my church, so everything is really close. I will definitely be happy about that when it starts snowing.. BURR!! Less time in the cold = BEST! I have great roommates too..  we are all so different, but we compliment each other in certain ways. It's just so awesome to be able to live in Logan, and not have to stress about paying the rent. There are people in the world that have nowhere to sleep or to get out of the cold.. i'm just so thankful for the fact that I have been so blessed! 

No comments: