Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thankful for # 2&3

So i'm already slacking on this haha! Life tends to get in the way sometimes! it's not good! 

SO thing that I am thankful for #2: Family. What would I do without my family? They are seriously the most amazing people :] they love me unconditionally and are always there when I need it the most. My parents win the best parents ever award :] my mom has always been so loving and caring and is always there if I need to talk to someone. My dad is the best dad anyone could ever have :] he is my most favorite man on this earth! He always calls up to check on me and will always send money if I need it, and gives me blessings everytime I ask! Shye, my step mom, is a great person! She is so in tune with the spirit and what is the right thing to do, and she sends me fun packages for the holidays :] Aubri, well she is the funniest girl i've ever met! She is so loving, and such a beautiful girl. I know if I need anything she won't judge me, she always sees the best in me no matter what. Jelly is such a cuddler! I may appear to not want her touching me, but it's always good to come home and have her attack me and give me huge hugs! What would I do without that girl!? Ashlynn has such a passion for life and for the things that are right. She doesn't even get tempted to do the bad things, she's always trying to be the good person! Little Carly, oh how I love her. She is SOOO talkative and always has something to talk to me about, and always makes me feel needed!! I could go off about all of these people in my family, because it doesn't stop there, but I won't! I have the best family out there! :]

Thing i'm thankful for # 3: Education. I do tend to complain about school sometimes, but I am really thankful that I can go to school where I want, and learn about things that I am really passionate about :]  it's just so awesome to learn. It can be stressful of course, but I still love it! 

1 comment:

simplyshye said...

Ashley ,,,
I just read your family post -- your so GREAT !!! booohooohooo
Thank you -- lots of love !!!