Wednesday, April 8, 2009

And the winner is....


ME AND HEATHER! This year my roommate Emily got me into March Madness! It was way fun, cause well I have a bit of a competitive side to me ( i think i get it from my daddy!), and i actually found that i enjoy watching basketball! Yes it's true, when I have a team I am rooting for I will sit in front of the TV for hours watching a game (think it's from my dad too, but also mom cause she loves getting into games too!) So we had a bracket challenge in our apartment, and my roommate Heather and I tied! I also predicted who would take the whole thing, so that was exciting! Pretty much i became a fan of march madness! I am sure I will get into it from now on.. it was also fun cause it gave me something to text my dad about randomly :) All in all it was a way fun experience! And my competitive side is kinda glad I did so well at predicting!!! 


No comments: