Saturday, April 11, 2009

Church pictures :)





So I have been looking for a good picture of the Logan temple to hang in my room next to my picture of Christ that I have, and I found it today in Deseret Book in Layton!! I love it :) I also found another picture in there that I fell in love with and want to have so bad.. that's the next one on the list for sure!!!! 




I know you can't really see it, but it is called Refuge from the Storm.. I love it :) 



The newest picture on my list.. it is called Worth of a Soul.. I have this huge passion for Africa and this picture is just SO beautiful to me! I love it so much.. :)

I love church pictures! I bet by the time that I am married I will have this huge collection of church pictures :)

3 comments:

simplyshye said...

Love them tooooo !! i've seen that one of Christ - i agree - it's GoooRGeEEouSS !

manga-artist said...

That is such a good picture of Him! And yes, Ashley, if u luv the pics u will surely have as many as u want by the time ur married. And just think then you'll have a wonderful husband to buy even more church pics for ya!

Casey & Ashley King said...

Ashlynn! I did not even know you had a blog! You sound so grown up! You should allow me to look at your blog :)