Monday, April 20, 2009

Pics with the roomies



I move in 2 weeks! It's kinda crazy how time flies when you look back at things.. in the moment I felt like this year would never end, but now it's the last week of class! I have enjoyed my roommates this year (well most of the time.. we are girls, so there can be drama!) I am not living with any of them next year so I am going to miss them! Here are some recent pictures.. 2 of my roommates are missing in them.. The top picture is Nicole, Heather, me and Emily at Heather's bridal shower.. Nicole made her a cute card in the shape of underwear :) we humiliated her of course haha.. the bottom picture is me, Nicole and Emily before stake conference.. I love my roommates and i'm gonna miss them! 







1 comment:

emily said...

I'm gonna miss us too! :(