Saturday, June 6, 2009

ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT HEY! E-F-Y!






I had the opportunity to be an EFY counselor this week! It was such a great experience! My girls were absolutely amazing, and all of the youth were so strong! There is no doubt in my mind that they were saved for this day because they are so much stronger than I am. Their testimonies are so strong and they really want to be good people. I am so glad that I had the opportunity, and that I get to do this for 3 more weeks this summer! :) 


Me and my girls! :) 


Me and fellow counselor Brandan! 

Me and the boys from Seek Ye! 

This one just makes me laugh because Michael looks like he might attack me at any moment, and I have no clue what is going on! 


My whole group of kids :) 


Seek Ye! (Our company name!) 


And last, but certainly not least, my favorite Colorado boys! They weren't even in my company, but I made friends with them at lunch one day. They were so respectful and just really great guys! Cam (black shirt) was even nice enough to come and dance with me when I was on dance duty!

Overall EFY was just great! :)


No comments: