Saturday, June 27, 2009

"Let's just say there were fireworks!"

One of the many beautiful things about EFY is the fact that you make such great friends! There are these things called COW's (crushes of the week), and my COW this week was Richard! He danced with me at the dance and then asked me on a date. We went to my BC, Cami Jo's house for a triple date and it was so stinkin fun! I haven't had that much fun in a while! We had our hands tied together and made pizza and cookies. It was great! :) I LOVE BEING YOUNG! :)
Jake and Maddie attempted to make cookies and added too much water, so this cookie goop was the result!

Jake's newest invention.. the cookie pancake!
Me and Richard all tied together.. poor guy had to be tied to me for like 3 hours!

The beautiful pizza dough we made! :)

No comments: