Saturday, June 27, 2009

EFY Round 2

I just got finished with my second week of EFY. This week was definitely a humbling experience. I think Heavenly Father thought that the best way for me to grow spiritually was to humble me a little bit and give me a group that was a little more challenging. They weren't way misbehaved, but they were harder to connect with and I had a hard time feeling like I was getting through to them. My testimony of prayer was strengthened numerous times this week, and I am glad that I had this experience. I really did grow closer to my Heavenly Father throughout this experience. At the end of the week I was able to look around the circle at all of my kids and realize how much I really did love them and how much I was going to miss them. EFY ROCKS! :) There are pictures as always of course!
Me and the boys from Do Not Procrastinate! They were such great guys! :)
Do Not Procrastinate! Our company this week!
My girls and I.. this isn't even all of them, I was constantly looking for at least one of them all week!

My co's Mason and Maren! They were so great ! :)

Oh just taking a little nap.. EFY is exhausting!
Button up your collar Wednesday.. AKA "NERD DAY!"

No comments: